Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative written Word of God
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit
- We believe in the deity of my Lord Jesus Christ, His Virgin birth, His sinless life, His miraculous ministry, His atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His Ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to power and glory.
- We believe the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ and strive to work cooperatively with all who claim His name in faith.
- We believe that the truth will set us free. We stand against Satan’s lies by taking every thought captive in obedience to Christ. We choose to speak the truth in love.
- We trust our Heavenly Father to direct our lives and give us power to live by the Holy Spirit, so that He can guide us into all truth.
- We renounce all selfish goals and choose the greatest goal of love. We choose to obey the two greatest commandments: to love the Lord with all my heart, soul, and mind and to love my neighbor as myself.